мая 09, 2012

Start the fight!

Ready

I am ready to start new blog. Wanna know real me? Start right now!

Blog moved from my Ameba page which you can see on right column. Sometimes I will write messages there, so follow me on Ameba too! 

Here are not only my news and stories, here are also reviews and ads. So if you are interested  in my offers - you are welcome!

But at first this blog are created for dream people and people who look like me.


I am Jenny from Russia, who always dream high! I am really interested in Japanese and Korean culture. It includes music, fashion, food, people. My plans are always crazy but they make me worthy of respect, because of reach the goals which I posed.

Now I have some problems with opportunity of add new messages. I will post as soon as possible!

I offer you to see my first pic here!:3


Follow me and, if you are interesting person, i follow you back!





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий