мая 15, 2012

[bbye-gbuy] Dreamv Dress

[Bye-Bye - GO BUY]

From Dreamv purchase!
I had been in love with this dress for a long time and finally got it!
Dreamv offer us a choice of different color which look so pastel ( every are beautiful ),





but only one design striked me!









Mint color looks really pentinent in summer time so I chose one.











Great material without omissions - my first opinion.Until now I follow this.
Some large close photos :3 







Of course, I haven't worn dress for some time, so will see true strength of it later! xd







Can present just poor quality photo in dress, goodness will summer^^











Dress is one of the popular products on dreamv and has many rewards! Order by the summer!

A little I don't understand HOW wear this dress because it looks some strange oO Maybe I am so faaaaat XD i am paranoid when someone begin talk about  weight/body blah-blah-blah. And always think that I have overweight! Fortunately, It is not true :3


I am looking forward to put on this dress and wearing for aaaaall day! *o* But here are winter yet and, except warm coat and spring/autumn boots, I can't use in my city.

So, just waiting for my move to Moscow and afetr Ukraine.

Follow my new reviews and

bye-bye - go BUY!








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий